at University of Haifa, Israel
Over the years, the ESG index (Environment, Social, and Governance) has become a crucial ranking tool for assessing corporate performance, sustainability and business investment decisions.
This has created a growing demand for professionals with expertise in sustainability, with focus on ESG-related issues.
As Israel is rated a global leader in ESG-related clean technologies, renewable energy and water solutions, the University of Haifa is the first in Israel to align with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's).
Accordingly, our unique one- year MBA Sustainability program offers cutting-edge knowledge and core ESG leadership tools for real-time business management, providing students with a competitive edge in today's global workplace.
Collaborating with the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management, UHaifa International's MBA Sustainability program offers an innovative ESG mindset and high academic standards in a multicultural learning environment. Our one-year, hybrid English-taught study program includes:
· Practical core ESG-related courses aimed at developing crucial sustainable business leadership skills for today's global workplace.
· Green business entrepreneurship courses designed to learn, practice and meet with industry leaders, investors, and top executives.
· An applied final project in a real-world business setting.
· Diverse scholarship options to help fund your education*
· Optional GMAT exam waiver*
· Hybrid learning optional (on campus and remote)**
· Awarding graduates a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a certificate of specialization in Sustainability.
*for eligible students
**Remote learning will be optional during the first trimester
One year, one Degree:
Our one-year program is taught in English over five study periods of ten weeks each from October through September. Graduates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) alongside a certificate of specialization in Sustainability.
Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental Law and Policy
Principles of Sustainability
* The curriculum is subject to change without notice