Why Study MBA Sustainability at UHaifa International, Israel?
Over the years, the ESG index (Environment, Social, and Governance) has become a crucial ranking tool for assessing corporate performance, sustainability and business investment decisions. This has created a growing demand for professionals with expertise in sustainability, with focus on ESG-related issues.
As Israel is rated a global leader in ESG-related clean technologies, renewable energy and water solutions, the University of Haifa is the first in Israel to align with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's). Accordingly, our unique one- year MBA Sustainability program offers cutting-edge knowledge and core ESG leadership tools for real-time business management, providing students with a competitive edge in today's global workplace.
UHaifa International's MBA Sustainability program offers an innovative ESG mindset and high academic standards in a multicultural learning environment. Our one-year, English-taught study program includes:
• Practical core ESG-related courses aimed at developing crucial sustainable business leadership skills for today's global
• Green business entrepreneurship courses designed to learn, practice and meet with industry leaders, investors, and
• An applied final project in a real-world business setting.
• Diverse scholarship options to help fund your education**
• Optional GMAT exam waiver*
• Hybrid learning optional (on campus and remote)***
• Awarding graduates a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a certificate of specialization in Sustainability.
* Applicants with relevant academic background or professional experience can apply for a GMAT exemption.
** For eligible students
*** Remote learning will be optional during the first trimester
Lee Cohen, Pennsylvania
"I chose this program to better understand the challenges that business face in maximizing profitability while remaining environmentally responsible."
Mathew George, India
"The MBA Sustainability program is helping me develop a thorough understanding of ways to implement sustainability in the real business world".
Situated in the beautiful city of Haifa – Israel's most diverse city, on the top of Mount Carmel with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, the University of Haifa provides an ideal setting for your Master's Studies experience in Israel. Founded in 1972, we're driven by our mission to pursue diversity, equity, inclusion, sustainability and academic excellence, all in light of SDG goals.
Our 18 diverse International English-taught Master's programs combine academic innovation, an inspiring mosaic of cultures, and a unique opportunity for a-once-in-a-lifetime MultiExperience.